Through a powerful blend of management and technical expertise, combined with deep industry knowledge, ITIS collaborates with your business and technology leadership teams to define business architectures and processes, and implement the systems and applications that deliver added value to your business.
With all of our services, ITIS takes a three phase standardized approach to our customers projects. The AIM approach has proven successful with our customers and allows them to streamline operations with the help of technology. This approach not only delivers solutions that meet today's business needs but also positions our customers for the future.
- Establish Current and Desired States
- Interviews and Physical Review
- Establishes the current and desired states of the IT infrastructure through a series of interviews and a physical review of the environment. At the end of the Assess phase, ITIS typically provides a strategic roadmap which is used as a guideline for the Implementation of new technology or support agreement.
- ITIS works to design and deploy new technology solutions that allow customers to increase business productivity. In this phase we can work independently or in conjunction with internal IT staff to build out the new environment.
- Ongoing Maintenance
- Monitor Results
- Once the Implementation phase is complete, we work with your business units to ensure that the new solution is meeting expectations and maintained with best practices. We also look for areas where we can exploit the investment to streamline other areas of your business processes.
At ITIS Technology, we have the scale and expertise to create a complete solution for your organization. From front-end consulting and strategic road mapping, to integrating and managing your technology solutions, we have the depth and experience to respond to your unique challenges and opportunities.