Smart solutions for anytime access to your vital business information, preparing for disasters and unexpected failures, managing costs of protecting increasing data.
Protect It, Because It Matters
You’ve invested significantly in backing up your data – but that’s only one part of the story. What are you doing to make sure it’s protected and available for recovery when the time comes?
How This Affects You
- Inconsistent storage of backup data makes it harder for you to retrieve what’s needed for recovery.
- A lack of proper security measures increases the risk of an inadvertent disclosure of sensitive information.
- If you aren’t sure what is stored where, you’ll struggle to identify and restore the data required to satisfy internal customers and auditors, regulators and lawyers.
What If You Could
- Be confident in your ability to recover the data you need, when you need it?
- Minimize the risk that data stored offsite falls into the wrong hands?
- Know what’s on each backup tape, so you can quickly and easily produce the information required for litigations, audits, compliance reviews and more?
Your backup data plays an integral role in your ability to restore operations in the event of a disaster or disruption. And though you take great care to back up information, you’ve only addressed part of the story. If it isn’t properly stored, protected and retrievable when it’s needed most, then you may be significantly hindering your organization’s recoverability.
If you back up data without the right management tools, security, tracking and environmental controls, it will be tough to find what you need when the unexpected happens. And when you consistently struggle to locate the right data, you also impede critical business processes and run the risk of being unable to provide what’s needed for an audit, compliance review or litigation event in a timely fashion.
Iron Mountain’s Data Backup and Recovery Solution gives you a robust suite of capabilities, including the following services:
Offsite Tape Vaulting
A comprehensive solution for transporting, storing, managing and retrieving your backup media from a secure, offsite facility operated by trained experts.
Cloud Storage and Services
Providing you resources to manage your backup media across its lifecycle
- Disaster Recovery Support Services
- Library Moves
- Media Destruction
- Inventory Audits
- Media Sales
Leverages our broad spectrum of technical experience and knowledge to offer practical advice in managing across your physical and digital records, share best practices and lead improvements programs.
With our Data Backup and Recovery Solution, you’ll be well positioned to:
- Get back up and run,
- Know you’re protected and
- Find what you need when you need it.