"Integrative Leadership International provides three areas of services that involve coaching and consulting. These three areas are:
Conference Speaking (Keynotes and Breakout Sessions)
Conference Speaking/Customized Program Design, Development and Delivery and Facilitation of programs, retreats and strategic planning.
Website information that is of interest to meeting planners is listed here for your convenience.
Integrative Life and Leadership Coaching
“Whole people bring a kind of magic into the systems they are leading.”
Elizabeth & Guilford Pinchot
In a coaching relationship the entire focus is on you, on what you want in life/work and what will help you achieve it .Lillas takes a holistic approach and some of the areas for coaching can include:
- Discovery and enhancement of your strengths
- Get clear on your personal/professional vision, mission and values
- Strategic, personal and professional actions that meet or exceed goals
- More meaningful lives personally and in your workplaces
- Ideas and strategies to help you build more effective relationships, deal with challenging situations and people, and lead a more balanced and integrated life
Here is what you can expect:
- Develop a coaching agreement – a four to six month commitment demonstrates your willingness to challenge your current thinking and practices and make sustainable changes for yourself.
- Reflect on key questions in the 'intake conversations': your intentions, objectives, obstacles and gaps.
- Initial conversationin person or by telephone for approximately two hours. Topics will include: Fulfillment in various areas of your life, your values and commitment to these values and your coaching agenda.
- Coaching sessions by telephone or person - focusing on session goals, successes, challenges, accountability and learnings.
Integrative Consulting Group:
“Feed a man a fish and you have fed him once. Teach a man to fish and you have fed him for life.”
Integrative Leadership International Ltd. will partner with you and your organization to identify and meet your specific development needs. Drawing on a solid foundation of theory, research and practice, we will work with you to achieve the breakthroughs you need. Contact Integrative Leadership International , if you want to:
- Create Leadership Development Programs
- Team Build
- Create a Strategic Plan
- Plan a leadership or yoga or wellbeing retreat
- Engage a Facilitator
- Work with a Coach
I nstruments and Tools:
Lillas contributes to your learning by using the following well researched assessment tools:
The Stress Map and the Resiliency Map by Essi Systems will help you map out your personal stress profile and identify areas for change.
For further discussion or more information on our Integrative Consulting Group (ICG), send e-mail inquiries to .
Past Clients and Testimonials