Hurricane Computer Solutions Inc - Dell
Hurricane Computer Solutions
Storage, Networking, Servers
Dell designs, develops and markets a wide range of products that are customized to individual customer requirements. Dell’s product categories include desktop computer systems, mobility products, software and peripherals, servers and networking products, and storage products.
• Servers & Networking. Dell provides customers with standards-based PowerEdge line of network server hardware and PowerConnect networking solutions.
- Servers. Dell’s standards-based PowerEdge line of servers is designed to provide customers affordable performance, reliability, and scalability. Options include high performance rack, blade, and tower servers for enterprise customers and aggressively priced tower servers for small organizations and networks. Dell ranks number one in the U.S. and number two worldwide in shipments of x86 servers (based on standard Intel architecture). During calendar 2005, Dell maintained its number two position in the category.
- Networking Products. Dell’s PowerConnect switches connect computers and servers in small- to medium-sized networks. PowerConnect products offer customers enterprise-class features and reliability at a low cost.
• Storage. Dell delivers a comprehensive portfolio of storage solutions with services, including Dell I EMC and Dell’s PowerVault lines of storage devices to help customers address today’s most significant challenges — growth, backup and compliance. To meet customer’s mission-critical requirements, Dell offers a broad range of cost-effective tape backup products, direct attached storage, network attached storage, and storage area networks. Total storage revenue grew 38% during fiscal 2006 and continues to be supported by Dell’s long-standing partnership with EMC Corporation.
• Desktop PCs. Dell offers Dell XPS , OptiPlex , and Dimension desktop computer systems, and Dell Precision desktop workstations.
- Desktop Computer Systems. Dell customers can select from three lines of desktop computer systems. The OptiPlex line is designed to help business, government, and institutional customers manage their total cost of ownership by offering stability, security, and managed product transitions. The Dimension line is designed for ses and home users requiring the latest features for their productivity and entertainment needs. In fiscal 2006, Dell further expanded the XPS line targeted at customers who require the highest performance gaming or entertainment experience available. Dell ranked number one in the U.S. and worldwide in desktop shipments in calendar 2005.
- Workstations. Dell Precision workstations are intended for professional users who demand exceptional performance from hardware platforms certified to run sophisticated applications, such as three-dimensional computer-aided design, digital content creation, geographic information systems, computer animation, software development, and financial analysis. In calendar 2005, Dell held the number one position in the U.S. and worldwide for branded workstation unit shipments.
• Mobility. Dell offers Dell XPS , Latitude and Inspiron notebooks, Dell Precision mobile workstations, Dell MP3 players, and Dell Axim handhelds.
- Notebook Computers. Dell offers three lines of notebook computer systems. In fiscal 2006, Dell further expanded the XPS line targeted at customers who require the highest performance gaming or entertainment experience available. The Latitude line is designed to help business, government, and institutional customers manage their total cost of ownership through managed product lifecycles and the latest offerings in performance, security, and communications. The Inspiron line is targeted at consumers and ses desiring the latest technology in a range of form factors to meet different usage needs. Dell ranked number one in the U.S. and worldwide in notebook computer shipments in calendar 2005.
Contact Hurricane Computer Solutions
Email - none provided
Print this page