Our staff are thoroughly trained on the changes that occur each year within the motorcycle industry and with motorcycle insurance policies. Most ride motorcycles themselves, providing you with first-hand knowledge and experience.
Whether you’re a first-time rider thinking of purchasing a motorcycle, or an experienced rider looking for better insurance coverage and rates, our staff can assist you with a 24-hour response time guarantee.
Getting you on the road couldn’t be faster with our quick document turnaround time, allowing you to get on the road sooner.
Every insurance policy automatically includes a specialized 24/7 claims service by calling toll-free at 1-877-DTG-MOTO (384-6686).
Depending on your situation you may require an appraisal on your motorcycle. Home for Chrome, powered by Dalton Timmis Insurance, has worked with and will accept appraisals from the following companies for each designated category. Appraisals would be required for the following reasons:
- Any motorcycle insured under our Vintage Program
- Motorcycles that have been customized/modified
- Any ground-up custom built motorcycles or Trikes
- Any motorcycle over 15 years of age looking for Physical Damage coverages i.e Collision, Comprehensive or Specified Perils.
In order to lower the cost of your insurance premium, higher deductibles can help. Flexible payment plans can help keep your monthly budgeting on track and right for you. In most cases, insurance premiums are due in full on your effective date. To enquire about other payment options, speak to your agent on how to keep your insurance premium payments affordable.
Although each Canadian banking institution uses different terminology, the following is a general guideline for internet banking procedures:
- Once logged into your account, choose: Add Payee
- Enter: Dalton Timmis Insurance
- Choose: Dalton Timmis Insurance – Personal
- Enter your account number. This is your client code number located at the top right-hand side of your invoice. Your account may include a hyphen. Please remove any dashes or hyphens. For example, CARRT-1 = CARRT1
- Payments are accepted in Canadian dollars only, 24 hours a day.
At Dalton Timmis we understand how upsetting it can be when a claim occurs. We are here to make your claims settlement process as smooth as possible.
As part of our value-added services, Dalton Timmis offers 24-hour emergency claims service, seven-days-a-week.
Losses reported to your insurer stay on your history whether a claim is paid out or not. At Dalton Timmis, all losses are reported to our in-house Claims Counsellor. Coverage will be determined before a loss is reported to the insurer. Your file will also be reviewed for previous claims to determine if the reporting of an additional claim will have any effect on your insurance policy (a raise in your deductible or possible non-renewal).
You can reach our 24-hour, seven days a week Emergency Claims Centre by dialing 1.888.385.8466
- Contact the following authorities as soon as possible after a loss: Police, Fire, Ministry of Transportation and/or Ministry of Environment
- Immediately report all claims to Dalton Timmis Insurance
- Report any possible injuries
- Gather witness information if any, including names and telephone numbers
- Do not make any statements following the accident
- Maintain confidentiality - speak only to your Dalton Timmis representative/broker about particulars of any accident
When you call, we'll be looking for:
- Your personal information
- Your insurance policy number
- The date, time and description of the loss (fire, theft, accident, etc.)
- Details of any police or fire authorities involved
- Details of any third party