Hitachi ID Identity Manager is a complete identity management solution that automates and
simplifies the tasks of managing users and entitlements across multiple
systems and applications throughout the user lifecycle. Organizations
depend on Identity Manager to ensure that users get appropriate access
rights promptly and are deprovisioned reliably and completely.
Identity Manager implements the following business processes to drive
changes to users and entitlements on systems and applications:
- Automation: grant or revoke access based on data feeds.
- Synchronization: keep identity attributes consistent across applications.
- Self-service: empower users to update their own profiles.
- Delegated administration: allow business stake-holders to request changes directly.
- Workflow: invite business stake-holders to review and either approve or reject proposed changes.