Hitachi ID Password Manager
Hitachi ID Systems
Password Management, Single Sign-On Software
Hitachi ID Password Manager (formerly P-Synch) is an enterprise solution for managing passwords and other authentication factors. It improves the security of passwords and related IT support processes, reduces the cost of user support and improves user productivity. This is done with features such as password synchronization, self-service password reset, enterprise single sign-on, PIN resets for tokens and smart cards, enrollment of security questions and biometrics and emergency recovery of full disk encryption keys.
Password Manager, a component of the Hitachi ID Management Suite, is an authentication management platform. Password Manager:
- Strengthens the security of login-related IT support processes.
- Reduces the volume and duration of IT support calls.
- Improves user productivity.
Password Manager accomplishes this with:
- Password synchronization and single sign-on.
- Self-service password reset and PIN reset.
- Recovery of forgotten activation passwords for full disk encryption.
- Simplified enrollment of security questions, mobile phone numbers and biometrics.
Password Manager includes connectors to manage PINs, passwords and encryption keys on over 100 kinds of systems and applications.
, Single Sign-On Software