ZERO HARM is a family of proven ultra safe, reliable, high pressure steam, or heavy oil flow control products.
These products are designed for the unique and challenging services found in heavy oil and oil sands mining and production.
The RapidLOK connectors are used in applications where safety and speed are essential to connect in high pressure and temperature piping applications. RapidLOKs are offered is sizes from; 1â â #8220; 4â in ANS 900, 1500 & 2500 and in a variety of materials ranging from cold temperature Charpy V notch tested carbon steel to Incoloy 825. RapidLOKs are significantly lighter than exotic alloyed flanges, and thus more cost effective.
Hydrocarbon / Steam Service Swivels
The HILTAP Twister Ball Swivels Joints offer superior sealing especially in enhanced oil recovery and steam assisted gravity drainage piping systems.
HILTAPâ�™s proven offer superior down hole pressure balancing and flow surge control.
"Heavy Oil Well Servicing" The Award Winning, Safety Quick Connect
- Heavy oil well head servicing connections
- Venting & draining of high pressure production, heavy oil upgrading & refining piping systems
- Down hole pressure /surge protection
- Superior cold temperature / artic service utility hose connectabilty
- Hydrocarbon processing reactors thermocouple instrument connections
- Mass flow meter connections
- Gas/oil production testing
- Hydrocarbon processing reactor thermocouple connections
- Quick access sampling port quick connections
- Secondary line pressure containment
- Quick & Safe access ports for introduction of pipe cleaning pigs
- Fugitive (Volatile Organic Compound) containment and many others
- View Â precedent bull plug injury and fatality incident reports