HILTAP responds to the special needs of chemical manufacturers, transporters and users by designing the next generation of high integrity seals for fluid and gas transfer connections. The HT-3TL series offer triple seal sealing along with low torque ergonomic connectability, to effectively replace flange, cam and groove and hammer unions. Thousands of HT-3TL series are in service, in a wide range of chemical transfer applications, including ammonia chlorine, phosgene, catalysts, metal alkyls, VCM, EDC, TDA, LPG, E.O, P.O., sulphuric acid and others. Our ability to incorporate your suggestions ensures improvements for the next generation of products. With us, your experience counts.
For over a decade, HILTAP's HT-3TL full port series couplings have been used to connect hoses and loading arms to rail cars and truck tankers, as well as for in-plant transfers.
The HT-3TL series full port series couplings are available for 3/4" to 8" nominal pipe/tube sizes in virtually any material of construction.
The TL or Transfer Loading couplings are designed to replace ANSI 150/300 series flanges, hammer unions, and the most current style of cam and groove couplings. Years of extensive on the rack experience and continuous improvement, keeps the TL series a favorite with operators. As end users re-engineer their loading and unloading stations, environmental compliance, high flow rates, increased safety and system integration have become the new minimum requirement. HILTAP's reply is the new HT-3TL DCV series, a unique combination of leading edge features designed with the operator in mind.
- Rugged easy to use articulating handles
- Quick engagement - less then 1 turn
- Virtually no drop in pressure
- Upgradeable to automatic fail close
- Primary metal to metal seals with tertiary "O" ring for more product containment even during a fire situation
- Can be serviced in-situ; no need to remove the transfer arm or hose from the connector
- Allows SMART connections; the connection registers as a distinct operator initiated connection event with your DCS or PLC
The HT-3TL DCV is available in a wide variety of materials of construction. HILTAP uses commercially available "O" rings to dramatically reduce maintenance costs. Dry breaks for your fleet or individual needs can be customized.