Well Engineering Project Management
Havilah provides well delivery: drilling, completion, re-entries and rigless intervention services. Company can undertake the entire workscope of designing, planning, drilling and completing wells , including resourcing and managing the well projects through turnkey arrangements, including provision of:
- Well Engineering project scoping
- Well Designs & Programming – Drilling and Completion
- Operation Supervision (Well site and office)
- Well Project Support - Supply of drilling personnel
- Arrangement and Procurement of Tangibles
- Logistics of equipment and personnel
- Procurement, contracting and management of other drilling services
- Well performance reviews
- Benchmarking and performance improvement
Through our strategic alliance we are able to offer tool rental and Tubular Running and Fishing Services at high standards.
P roduction Engineering, Operations & Optimization
Havilah provides Production Operations Management services. We begin with focus on doing Production Optimization studies from the Company’s main base.
- Grow the scope to forming project “squad teams” that will be involved in the entire process from data gathering to implementation.
- Company organizes “Open Well On Paper” (OWOP) Workshop, offering client trouble free well production start-up.
- Produce well & Maintain facilities: HHRM provides operations personnel to support the production of hydrocarbon and maintenance of the facility. This work scope will be divided into phases as follows:
a. Phase I – Produce hydrocarbons
b. Phase II – Maintain and assure Asset Integrity
c. Phase III – Execute well and reservoir surveillance
- After Action Review: Havilah conducts After Action Review (AAR) of wells with aim to devising useful information relevant for future drilling campaign and field development planning.
- Involve other services arm of the organization in the implementation of the production optimization activities.
Surface Facilities Design, Construction and Project Management
The following are Havilah's area of expertise:
- Procurement and deployment of oil and gas field equipment, tools and technologies. Front End engineering: Basis for deign, Evacuation Options Study, Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Detailed Engineering Design (Oil and Gas Projects): Value Engineering, Pipeline design (NOT Construction), Compression Facilities
- Surface Facilities Review: Gas Gathering Systems, Facilities Construction Support, Facilities Project Management.