Built from the ground up
Hatsize has been built from the ground up with complex virtual lab and cloud automation capabilities at its core – not merely assembled using off-the-shelf products designed for various purposes. The resulting benefits of this focus are:
- Broad platform support, including both virtual and physical machines, with a variety of operating systems and peripherals
- Extensive options for integrating with third-party technologies and systems
- A single interface for all demo and training systems, rather than separate windows for each
- Easy-to-use features designed specifically for expert and novice users
- No network security limitations; for example, we do not have to force customers to open Citrix® ports
- Greater flexibility for providing new features
- A flexible framework that allows for a variety of uses, such as sales demonstrations, proof of concept trials, and certification
Hatsize provides all of the necessary tools, APIs and applications to easily setup and manage cloud-enabled demos and training sessions. The system allows all types of physical, heterogeneous and virtual environments to be accessed through a simple application that enables collaboration.
Hatsize is highly adaptable. It was developed to not only accommodate the demonstration and testing of virtualized environments but also to support remote physical labs and hardware devices or any combination of these.
The system’s user interface provides fast, easy access to remote demo and training computers with the ability to launch from a standard web browser, using a single interface for all demo and training systems.
While the system’s user interface presents a user-friendly window, behind the scenes the sophisticated management system automatically configures and saves the state of demo and training machines (Hatsize Statesave™ technology), while supporting a variety of operating systems, giving you increased flexibility in your sales and training.
With scheduling and integration, the Hatsize API allows for simple integration between your Hatsize environment and any proprietary learning management systems (LMS) or private portals. This improves process efficiency by providing one “place” where your company can test, demo and train, even if you aren’t in the same location.