Worthwhile goals take time and planning to reach. In this section we have focused on providing our clients with a detailed overview of many of the financial services we offer and tools that have been designed to educate you further. Please follow the links below to read more..
- Beginning 2009, Canadian residents 18 years of age and older will be able to contribute up to $5,000 annually in a new tax-free savings account. Investment income, capital gains and dividends earned within the account will not be taxed, even when withdrawn.
- For those interested, the team of private banking experts at Scotia Private Client Group offer personalized and convenient day to day banking services that help clients reduce time spent managing their finances.
- Our mandate is to help our clients achieve their financial goals and we will ensure that they receive the expert advice they require to grow, protect and transfer their wealth.
- For many, estate planning sounds lofty and complicated. We are here to guide you through so that it is not.
Everyone should give careful consideration to their financial, legal and tax issues.
- For many individuals, life insurance is often an important element in planning their estate. Its main role is to create or to preserve an inheritance.
- Fee Based Investing- We have developed innovative programs which offer an alternative to commission-based trading.
- Please find many valuable forms in this section to help us better service you. They include: Change of address form, Transfer forms, Change your beneficiary form, Pre-authorized contributions form.
We hope you find the services you are looking for. Educating clients on investing is one of our favourite roles as wealth advisors. Please follow the above links to learn more about the many services we have to offer. If you have any additional questions