The Aquascan 610 is a compact cordless leak noise correlator. It is packed with powerful correlation technology and becoming one of the worlds best selling and most popular leak noise correlators.
- Ultra compact ‘CORDLESS’ leak noise correlator
- Sensors with built-in radio transmitter
- Built-in Bluetooth communication
- Highest precision on all pipe materials
- On-site velocity check
- Fully automatic, ‘wizard assisted’ operation
- Advanced Spectrum Analysis (ASA) optimizes filter setting
- High measurement resolution: 16,000 points
- Designed to locate difficult leaks including uPVC and MDPE
Each of the correlating sensors is placed either side of the leak on a pipe fitting like a valve or a hydrant, you enter the pipe diameter and distance between the two sensors, so the leak noise correlator can measure the time delay of the leak noise being heard to provide an accurate leak position.
Transmits from inside closed hydrants and valves
Hydrants and Valves are often in the road and it can be hazardous to correlate leaving the pits open. The 610 leak noise correlator will transmit the leak noise signal through the lid eliminating the hazard caused by open pits.
AQUASCAN-610 Leak Noise Correlator also converts into a Ground Microphone
This option offers the unique new function of using the leak noise correlator as a ground microphone with the AQUASCOPE 3 Ground Microphone (for surface verification).