Glamorgan Animal Clinic offers a full range of professional veterinary services, including:
- Professional medical consultations
- Vaccinations and parasite prevention
- Spays, neuters, and soft tissue surgery
- Dental procedures with digital dental radiography
- Comprehensive blood and urine testing
- Digital radiographs
- Nutritional consultations and therapeutic diets
Several months throughout the year have designated special programs:
February and October: Pet Dental Health program focuses on the well being of your pet’s teeth and mouth. Dr. Jane Mahon has a special interest in animal dentistry and is a current member of the American Veterinary Dental Association. Dr. Mahon practices animal dentistry according to the associations’ high standards of quality dental care, and frequently accepts referrals from other Veterinary clinics.
March: Celebrating Senior Pets program focuses on complete physical examinations of our mature patients, and includes comprehensive blood and urine testing, preventative health care, and dietary recommendations.