Utilizing the ESRI ArcGIS suite of products, Ghostpine offers a full range of in-house GIS and cartographic services.
Our in-house programming capability allows us to provide customized client driven automated mapping and analysis functions to meet project specific needs in an innovative and timely manner.
- Project Overview mapping for route/site selection.
- Environmental Photomosaics and Alignment Sheets.
- Post-Construction and Reclamation mosaics.
- Automated LSAS mapping.
- Full colour, high resolution large format plotter and laser reproduction.
- Custom mapping and design.
Project Overview Maps:
By combining a large collection of geological, hydrological and government data we produce maps designed to identify project-related
environmental issues easily and accurately.
Our Data Layers Allow Us To:
- Query generalized soils and topographic information.
- Determine land use and vegetation cover.
- Create and query slope, aspect and digital elevation models.
- Display project intersections with areas of environmental and archeological importance.
- Determine wildlife zoning, Codes of Practice ratings for watercourse crossings, areas with restrictive notations and other relevant information.