Access Control, Admission Control, Internet Ticketing Software - ResourceManagementAndEventTicketing
Gateway Ticketing Systems
Point Of Sale, Sales Channel
Point Of Sale
RESOURCE MANAGEMENT AND EVENT TICKETING..
Flexible Management of Resource and Ticket Availability
Galaxy Resource Management is a comprehensive solution for managing resource and event availability - all with the click of a button. The flexibility of Resource Management enables it to support timed ticketing, controlling a pre-determined capacity of tickets during a specific date and time range. Resources that are not capacity-managed, such as a meeting room, can be reserved for a specific date and time.
With Galaxy Resource Management you can:
- View Event Details from Point of Sale
View next available events and real-time capacity details on the main point of sale screen. Quickly sell
different ticket rates to the same events.
- Eliminate Double-booking of Your Resources
Create exclusive reservations on resources from Galaxy Point of Sale or Galaxy Order Entry. Galaxy
Resource Management eliminates double-booking a resource.
- Identify Available Events Filtered by Multiple Criteria
Use a calendar view to quickly determine which events and programs are active at your venue,
including their capacity and availability for booking. Provide notes to indicate any special information
regarding the events being viewed and selected.
- Quickly Change Properties of Multiple Events
Simultaneously perform actions upon multiple events including changing event resources, start and
end date and time, and capacities. Event Manager makes it easy to search for existing events to
identify event status and the number of tickets sold, pending, and available.
- Integrated Reporting
Report event status filtered by event type or event. Identify upcoming reservations with the
Reservations Report. View event and reservations from orders on group arrival reports.
Flexible Configuration of Timed Capacity Events
- Define the event date and time
- Automatically control the on-sale and off-sale date and time based on sales channel and capacity sold
- Select from an unlimited number of capacity-managed resources
- Provide notes on events to encourage up-sell
- Quickly auto-create hundreds of recurring events
Extensive Back Office Management Tools
- Change the resources of existing events
- Adjust the start dates and times
- Activate or inactivate events
- Edit individual events
- Monitor event status, including the number of spaces sold, pending sale, and still available
| || |
Flexible Management of Various Resource Types
- Place reservations on theaters, meeting rooms, picnic areas, parties, and more
- Facilitate the management of event and resource sales data
- Immediately indicates unavailable resources at the time of reserving
- Adjust time and date to use the same resource or to select a different resource
- Create reservations in advance
Powerful Reporting Capabilities
- Report on reservations for all resources as well as capacity managed events
- Identify the tickets sold for an event versus the available status
- Filter by resource or resource type, event or event type
, Sales Channel
Contact Gateway Ticketing Systems
Email - none provided
Print this page