/ Archive by category 'For Families'
- We provide you with the salary breakdown, which will easily guide you through the calculating deductions, making sense of the Employment Standards and information from Immigration Canada, ensuring that the placement is a success.
- We arrange for a phone interview with the selected Applicants.
- After making your selection, we assist you in getting approved by your local Service Canada Centre.
- We put together a custom Work Agreement with your input, and present a copy to the Caregiver for signing.
- We guide the Caregiver through the application process in her country. As soon as the Caregiver receives her Work Authorization, we inform you of her arrival date.
Here are some of the reasons why Caregivers and Families choose our agency:
- Canada’s full –time service placement agency, since 1995. In- depth knowledge about the industry, NO THIRD PARTY AGENT.
- Fil-Nannies is specializing in nannies from The Philippines, only for a live-in positions and local placements only (nannies that are already in Canada) . Our applicants have worked experience in Hongkong and interviewed them in person by the owner (Mayer Dulce-Reyes), which verifies the caregiver’s documentation and guarantees that they meet the required criteria. While processing we will inform you from time to time the status of the application.
- Fil-Nannies has an unconditional guarantee, If the placement does not work out, we will replace your nanny/caregiver free of charge, as long as you use our agency.
Here are just a few of the benefits of a Live-in Nanny
- You choose your child’s primary Caregiver
- Child gets individual attention
- No morning rush getting child ready for daycare
- Flexibility in hours
- Weekend or overnight care available if needed
- Cheaper than having 2 children in daycare
- Child is not exposed to daycare illnesses
- Help with housekeeping and cooking
Since there is a great demand for Filipino Nannies, they are our specialty. Filipino Nannies are affectionate, loving, hardworking and trusted people.
Here’s our proof:
I just wanted to give a testimonial about the amazing services that Mayer at Fil Nannies has provided me. Not only was my paperwork handled quickly and easily, I have been given continuous support while my live in caregiver has been with me. I have been able to refer back to Mayer for many questions, including travel with my caregiver, renewing passports, and extending her work permit. Mayer has been both helpful and knowledgeable. I completely recommend her services and would absolutely use her again.
Thanks again for all of your support.
We interview our applicants personally. I travel to Hong Kong twice a year to recruit qualified applicants. We place nannies locally or overseas. Our nannies are only live-in. Along with a reference check, we train and educate nannies, and also process the needed government documentation. We do in home services, meet the families, discuss the needs and situations and we will match with our applicants.