Fekete’s qualified reserves evaluators identify and address key technical and economic issues. We then use our considerable in-house experience and specialized expertise, such as rate-transient analysis, pioneered by Fekete. The full spectrum of Fekete’s software and expertise is applied to truly understand your reservoirs, to more accurately model and forecast production, and to provide reserves estimates with confidence. We prepare professional NI 51-101 and SEC compliant reserve reports for Canadian and United States regulators.
As Qualified Reserve Evaluators, we conduct, appraise and audit reserves for a variety of purposes including:
- Annual corporate reserve evaluations
- Individual property reports for acquisition/divestment
- Audit of company reserves to satisfy banking requirements
- Fair market value appraisals/estate valuations
- Submissions to regulatory authorities regarding issues that require economic evaluations (i.e. otherwise flared solution gas holidays)
- Assessments of prospective undeveloped lands.
- Energy pricing analysis and forecasting
Evaluation results from these reports are available electronically in Merak’s PEEP format.
As we conduct our diligent review of your wells and properties, we make recommendations on reservoir management issues such as:
- increasing well density to maximize recovery
- providing alternative pipeline/compressor routes to alleviate deliverability restrictions
- enhanced recovery
- monitoring well performance (flowing pressures and rates)
- conducting a pressure build-up test to determine if your well is damaged
- conducting a pressure build-up test for pool delineation
- providing expertise on your recent seismic and geological modeling project
We look forward to providing quality service and results for your company.