Fekete’s abilities in gas gathering system optimization have been recognized as a truly unique and valuable service to the oil and gas industry. Using our F.A.S.T. Piper™ software, Fekete’s engineers are able to build a model of a gas gathering system that includes the surface gathering system, wellbores, and reservoirs.
From multiple zone/multiple pressured systems in Alberta, coalbed methane systems in Wyoming, high pressure gas in Pakistan, to tight gas in Australia our engineers have accumulated a vast range of experience and valuable insight. Many clients have chosen Fekete’s expertise because our recommendations generate immediate production increases at minimal cost and risk.
Fekete’s engineers can build a model of a gas gathering system including:
- Actual pipeline sizes, routes and elevation changes
- Well deliverabilities
- Multiple zones with different pressures, reserves and depletion
- Multiple delivery points
- Different gas compositions
- Production forecasting that is more accurate than decline analysis
- Aquifer support or communicating reservoir modeling for material balance
- Compositional tracking for product allocation
- Historical production matches & overlays