At E5, we know that an infrastructure is only as reliable as its components, and that building sustainable, fault free mission critical systems requires innovative solutions. That's why when facilities require customized products, we design and manufacture our own.
Through innovation and responsiveness to critical demand, E5 has become an industry leader in designing power distribution products including Transfer Switch technology, Mini-PDU's and Super Slim Power Bars.
Our customized Transfer Switches have been so successful in providing maximum reliability; they are sold throughout the world by one of the world's leading manufacturers of Automatic Transfer Switch equipment.
Regardless of where we go in the world, our clients depend on our custom solutions. E5's customized, high performance products have secured mission critical systems for national Fortune 500 companies and international applications as far away as Australia, Britain and Korea.
E5's Custom Solutions and Critical Expertise
- Technology design & manufacture to exacting requirements
- Design & manufacture to all applicable standards, codes, regulations, and statistical considerations
- Analyse, document and redesign old or obsolete equipment where little or no documentation exists
- Design and manufacture for usability, safety, and reliability while minimizing engineering effort
Design and Manufacture Analysis and Cost Justification
- Establish requirements
- Access the best design approach
- Materials procurement
- Analysis, test and inspection
- Test budgeting
- Financial management
- Quality control management
- Obsolescence management
- Design & documentation reviews
- Engineering documentation
- Draft and final equipment specifications
- Formal specification documentation
- Specifications for systems, equipment and testing
- CAD produced drawings
- Product user manuals
- Product maintenance manuals
- Product test manuals and procedures
Prototype Testing and Modeling
- Functional Test
- Visual Inspection
- Product Burn-In
- Circuit analysis and design justifications