If you have an accident on Calgary’s roads, it can be a stressful experience. Dreamin Auto can ease your mind – in addition to bodywork and collision repair, we can also handle your insurance claim from start to finish. We’ll deal with your insurance company to get your claim completed and processed. This is just a part of our commitment to customer service and your peace of mind.
10 things to know before having your car repaired:
- Your car is the second largest investment you are likely to make. Preserve its value and your safety by having it repaired professionally.
- Never drive a car that could be unsafe because of damages.
- Some insurance company’s may want you to visit their preferred claims centres before having your car repaired.You can do this or you may leave your car at our shop and ask that the insurance company inspect the car here.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal.
- There is a law requiring you to obtain a police sticker for damages over a certain dollar limit (typically $1,000).
- You have the right to go to the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a particular shop.
- Difference in repair estimates are common. A lower estimate may not include all necessary work. If you are not sure why one estimate is different than from another you have received, please ask us.
- Ask if the shop will be using genuine manufacturer replacement parts.
- Ask if the shop offers a warranty.
- Let us help you negotiate your claims with the insurance company.
The information in this article was current at 06 Dec 2011