Compression stockings are now offered at Crowfoot Chiropractic. Stockings are custom made according to the measurements of your legs, specifically for you.
Who should wear Gradient Compression hosiery?
People who have, or are experiencing, any of the following conditions can benefit from wearing gradient compression hosiery:
- Chronic venous insufficiency
- Moderate to severe varicose veins
- Tired, aching fatigued legs
- Swollen feet, ankles, and legs
- People who either stand or sit for long periods of time
- Family history of venous leg disorders
- Expectant mothers
Additionally, many individuals without preceding conditions simply appreciate wearing gradient compression hosiery and love.
What does Gradient Compression hosiery do?
- Delivers a controlled amount of pressure to the legs
- Supports the venous and lymphatic system and prevents poor circulation
- Promotes better venous blood flow which in turn helps prevent and control vein-related diseases