Services | Corefront Custom Renovations
Corefront's Communication structure ensures accuracy, awareness and quality control throughout the project.
Client Care Services
Communication your way
Corefront understands the need for communication before, during and after the renovation process.
You'll also have 24/7 mobile phone access to your own Client Services representative to ensure your project goes smoothly.
There's no time like "Real Time"
- Real Time Communicaion with our client Services
- Have a scheduling question, need an answer, or want to double check a earlier decision? Our Client Log system is updated daily and acts as the main hub for all project updates.
- Post questions, receive answers.
- Any changes on your calendar or Job Costs sheet will be posted on this Client log so you know what changes have been made.
- Multiple users can view and edit the communicaion log and also receive alerts when changes are made.
- Real Time project Calendar view
- See the same calendar the Corefront team is working from. The minute we post a change you'll see it.
- Take our calendar with you via any smart phone and view any changes or adjustments along the way.
- See and understand how the progress of your job is actually happening.
- Payment schedules can also be tied into the calendar in sync with work stages.
- Real Time Job Costs & Payments Schedules
- Our materials, trades, install costing and underwriting program is linked in real time with your Job Cost excel sheet.
- Never wonder again where your total job costs are.
- See what's been paid and the outstanding amount due for future work stages.
Interior Design & Architectural Services
We offer a full range of design, home décor, and architectural support. We work with Calgary’s only specialist who is trained in both interior design and architecture and who has completed projects in Canada and around the world. This adds value to our clients regardless of project size.
Experience portfolio includes:
- Private residences including inner city apartments and apartments for working professionals.
- Custom homes and renovations for developers and builders.
- Education includes:
- London Metropolitan University Diploma, Sheffield (New York School of Interior Design Affiliate), Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (Calgary).
- Additional Interior Services include:
- Private Home Renovations, space planning, illustration, construction drawings and specifications, custom cabinet design, Sellers Consultations, Buyers Consultations, Downsize Consultations, Colour Consultations, Lifestyle Needs Analysis, Furniture Design and supply, Pre-Construction Budget Development, Drapery and Window Coverings.
Senior Project Manager
Our project manager comes with 24 years of residential and commercial construction. He’s also equipped with strong customer relation skills. His wealth of product knowledge combined with attention to detail ensures customers' satisfaction.
Qualifications & Values:
- Building codes/solutions certificates (SAIT)
- Moisture certified (Moisture control cert- SAIT)
- Customer service certified
- Current code application Alberta Section 9
- Strong trades & supplier relationships that ensures competitive buying power.