- Monthly Bookkeeping
- Proper Allocation of expenses (operating/capitalization)
- Bank and General Ledger Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet
- Income & Loss Statement
- Budgets & Variance Reporting
- Job/Project Costing
- Customer Maintenance
- Vendor Maintenance
- Invoice Data Entry & Cheque Runs
- Vendor queries & Statement Reconciliations
- Employee Maintenance
- Employee Cheque Runs
- Canada Revenue Agency Remittances
- T4 & T4 Summary Preparation
- WCB Annual Returns
- T5018 Contract Employees
- Corporate Tax Returns
- Personal Tax Returns
- GST Returns
Audits: Canada Revenue Agency
- In the event that your company is selected for an audit, we will represent you to supply all documentation required by Canada Revenue Agency.
Prior Years Returns:
- Prior years personal tax returns can still be filed as far back as ten years to obtain GST, tax refunds, monthly tax benefits and other credits.
Non – Filed Tax Returns
Canada Revenue Agency’s computer system very soon will be checking on those tax payers who have not filed present and previous years returns. To get peace of mind, it is in your best interest to file all returns so that your are in compliance with the law and avoid further problems other than paying interest and penalties.
If Canada Revenue Agency files your arbitrary return on your behalf, they are filed in the their best interest with little or no deductions that you may be entitled to.
You must be current, all returns must be filed. If you owe taxes, interest or penalties, we can try to arrange a payment plan that you are comfortable with. If you are entitled to a tax refund, Canada Revenue Agency will forward you a cheque after tax returns are filed.
Please fill out the free estimate form to meet with Concept Accounting & Tax Services representative.
Other Business Services:
- Referrals: We can refer you to persons qualified to provide audited financial statement reports and review reports.
- Business and system setup.
- Simply Accounting and Quickbooks Accounting Software.
Benefits you can expect from us:
- Regular On-Time Accounting Statements.
- Unlimited discussion of your accounting, bookkeeping or tax needs.
- Timely preparation of federal and provincial corporate returns.
- Pickup and delivery of your accounting records.
- Tax preparation.
- Tax compliance you don't have to worry about.
- Monthly bookkeeping for a fixed fee.
- No more penalties from the CRA.
- Data confidentiality and security.