CompuTouch touchpad services
Our consultants have acquired considerable knowledge and experience working
with various polling products over the last 15 years. From our perspective, we
are often surprised at how little clients expect an interactive keypad system to
deliver. Our aim is to raise that bar, and allow clients to get maximum value,
whether they have purchased their own system or have engaged CompuTouch for an
Our full service rentals include the polling technology and personnel with
strong technical capabilities to run it. But that is just the base line. If the
client is interested in exploring how the system might be used for the greatest
benefit, then we are delighted to be able to discuss possibilities.
- Stand-alone polls in a linear string are useful for some purposes.
But it might be worth considering posing the questions as a process with
comparisons and juxtapositions.
- Would it add value to know which group answered each poll which
way? Profiling respondents can lead to better analysis, either during the
meeting or for post-meeting analysis.
- Not all questions need to be cast in stone before the meeting.
Consider polling the results of a brainstorming session, or breakout
- Why not use the keypads at the end of the session instead of the
usual paper feedback survey? It’s quick for the participants, it is instant
feedback for the organizers, and the participation rate over paper surveys
is invariably larger, and usually close to 100%.
CompuTouch will apply our expertise to:
- Ensure prospects purchase the best system for their purposes.
- Support users with thorough broadly-based knowledge.
- Train users to be able to use their systems independently and with
- Provide design expertise for those purchasing a system, or for
someone using it for a single event.
- Provide full rental services for events of all sizes.
- Facilitate the polling process and the exploration of the results
during the event, if desired.
Our clients include consulting firms, multi-national corporations, government
agencies, pharmaceutical firms, not-for-profit associations, and others. Below
are some of the processes and applications that our staff has been involved with
in Canada, the U.S., Europe and Japan:
| || |
For a quote or for more information on how OptionFinder / OptionPower /
ppvote might enhance your meetings, in Canada and around the world, please