Call2Order provides a comprehensive solution to the challenges and effort that characterize the meeting management processes at so many organizations that we work with every day. Call2Order provides many key benefits to all of the users within the meeting management process, from Recording Secretaries to Council/Board members.
Call2Order users have the ability to:
- clearly organize, define and enforce meeting management business rules
- make the overall meeting management process more efficient through the use of software
- view and search historical issues and resolutions and digitize corporate knowledge
- standardize and automate output
- meet your required legislative meeting responsibilities accurately, quickly and efficiently
- remove significant time and materials from your current processes and provide immediate return-on-investment
Implementation, Training and Support
Call2Order is backed by a host of services that will quickly enable your organization to bring order to your meeting processes. Our product specialists will provide comprehensive implementation and training services including:
- Software installation
- Hands-on implementation and training services to ensure that your business rules are represented in the software and your users are enabled
- High availability in the initial phase when your users require the most support
Call2Order can now be deployed through a hosted option. The hosted option provides a reduced initial cost on the acquisition of the Call2Order solution, and maintains a consistent and value focused recurring annual maintenance and support fee. There is no need for customers to purchase or operate any computer hardware, or server space, and all software upgrades and fixes are part of the package.
This is made possible in part through our service provider Q9 Networks – providing industry leading outsourced data centres and network infrastructure. Call2order customers can rest assured that while utilizing this comprehensive meeting management solution that it is running in a data centre that is at all times highly reliable, available, and secure.
Benefits provided by Bellamy Software:
- Eliminates IT support and costs
- Removes unforeseen managed services costs
- Includes the installation and all software upgrades for Call2Order and related software
- Ample bandwidth
- Monitoring services
- Data backup and restore services
Advantages of a State-of-the-Art Data Centre:
- Available 24/7
- Total peace of mind
Note: LDAP compatibility is not supported in the Hosted Option for Call2Order.