As we are a service-oriented company founded on the basis of providing you with easy to use technology, we offer you our expertise in developing both your lighting and mechanical control solutions throughout Alberta.
We stand behind our product and our work and deliver the following services to ensure your building works better for life:
- Programming and Engineering of Control Solutions
- HVAC & Lighting Controls
- Retrofit and Commissioning of Building Automation Systems
- Service of Automated Logic Control Systems
- Design-Build Engineering
- VFD Installs
- Thermostat/Electronic Control Systems
- Access Controls/CCTV
- Control Maintenance
- Supply and Install of Gas Detection Systems
- Traffic Counter Statistics
- Energy Savings Calculations & Analysis
- Commercial, Industrial, & Institutional Service and Installation
- General Telephone Support
At BAS, we use only the most cutting edge technology and take advantage of the new levels of operational efficiency, flexibility, and cost-effectiveness of open-system architecture. From the most sophisticated lighting control technologies using advanced passive infrared detection and Microphonics so the lighting sensors literally “see and hear” occupants in areas with obstructions, to a web based HVAC control system that brings innovation and order to the complexities of building control. All of the products we offer have the end user in mind and are intended to be as simple and straightforward as possible.
If you are looking for powerful and intuitive solutions, we provide a system which is ideally suited for energy management applications providing features such as learning adaptive optimal start, trim and respond, and demand based set point adjustments which automatically fine tune your system to run at peak efficiency. A perfect fit for those needing remote access to and full control of their system from any browser equipped device, for any number of users, with no loss in functionality.