The problem is never hard to determine, but a solution is. A great solution should be simple yet effective while managing to improve efficiency. Trend Controls are an innovative and exciting solution that goes beyond your regular “quick-fix”. With products that consist of freely programmable controllers that act independently of a building manager, that support all application requirements from single stand-alone sites to complex multi-site networks, a solution is always with your reach.
When tenant satisfaction directly affects your bottom line, Trend ensures consistent, reliable operation of your controls and round-the-clock security monitoring. With 30 years of experience, Trend continues to provide intelligent solutions for any type and size of building. Our systems enhance the quality and performance of your commercial buildings, and with features such as trending, set-point optimization, downloading memory, and scheduling using a graphical interface we’re confident that you can offer tenants the most secure and most comfortable workspaces.
BACNet – A data communication protocol for building automation and control networks. Allows building systems from different manufacturers to interconnect as it specifies almost all of the most common functions, such as analog and binary inputs and outputs, values, control loops, schedules, etc. Users can install integrated, easily modified systems even using components from competing providers. With Automated Logic’s product wide integration of BACNet, building control has effectively been returned to the end user.
The Trend IQ family includes:
- The IQeco Series: The ideal unitary controller perfect for retrofits; the IQeco Line provides the same power and flexibility of larger controllers but with reduced input/output (I/O) configurations for Chillers, Roof Top Units, Fan Coils or Variable Air Volume Units.
- IQ3xcite: For large boilers/chillers of plant rooms with complex control and/or monitoring needs and also for stand alone buildings wanting fully programmable web enabled controller.
IQ3xcite offers the flexibility you need to modify building controls at a moment’s notice. Simply add extra points to suit your needs by purchasing additional modules whenever and wherever required. IQ3xcite is:
- Modular: Add control points or extra input/output modules as required
- Powerful: The firmware structure removes the normal constraints associated with designing control strategies, meaning systems engineers now have an unrivaled degree of freedom with simplified commissioning and fault-finding.
- Flexible: Universal and multi-functional input/output modules
- Convenient: Ethernet technology and an on-board Web server enables access and management from anywhere in the world using a PDA and the world wide web
The IQ3xcite is a building management controller that uses Ethernet technology and is BACnet compatible. This controller is perfect for a heating and/or cooling systems, large single equipment, multi equipment applications or for lighting controls.
- Expandable up to 128 I/O points
- Small footprint
- Separate placement of I/O modules
- Embedded web server
The TREND IQeco controllers are fully programmable controllers that communicate over BACnet and are networked through Trend’s IQ3xact BINC controller. This module is a very cost effective way to control unitary heating/cooling systems and perfect for retrofitting control systems in existing buildings. Up to 60 of these controllers can be networked together and with different input/output capabilities this controller is one of the more powerful controllers Trend carries.
- Up to 17 input/outputs
- Optional Built in Actuator for VAV Applications
- Fully Programmable
- BACnet Compliant
The IQview is a touch screen color display which provides a self configuring user interface to the IQ System. The TREND IQview uses a recognizable windows operating environment and system access is provided through the use of an operating tree.
- Ability to change set points
- Auto learns network when connected
- View of inputs, outputs, alarms, logs
- Communictaes with all controllers or local remote networks
Trend’s TouchView is a BACnet®-based communicating, intelligent sensor-controller combination with a built-in humidity sensor that targets common controls applications such as roof top units, fan-coil units and heat pumps. The TREND Touchview is a cost effective solution with an easy to use interface that can be integrated where you have an existing Trend Control System.
- 11 Input/Outputs
- Preloaded Applications
- Stand alone or integrated operation
- Visually appealing based on industry standard platform