Your brakes are obviously a crucial component in keeping you and your passengers safe. It’s essential to monitor changes in your brakes.
You might need brake service if:
- You hear a grinding or squealing sound when you depress your brakes
- Your brake fluid is low or dirty
- The brake light comes on
- You feel a pulse when you depress your brakes
- Your vehicle pulls to one side when braking
- The brake pedal sinks slowly to the floor when you step on it
Come on in to Blaskin & Lane – we’ll test your brake performance, and do any maintenance necessary.