Ideally, it’s best to buy a new battery before the old one fails – because if it dies and leaves you stranded somewhere, you probably won’t have the time to make an informed decision.
You might need a new battery if:
- Your battery is over 4 years old
- Your car is difficult to start
- The battery won’t hold a charge
- There is corrosion on the battery post
- The case is swollen or the posts are loose
If you think you need a new battery (or you’re sure you do!), come in to Blaskin & Lane. We’ll test your current battery, and if necessary, help you pick the right battery for Calgary’s climate and your specific vehicle.