Blackstone Tub Refinishers can install a slip resistant surface in your bathtub and shower base. Installing a slip resistant surface will help reduce the risk of slips and falls in the bathtub area and is easier to maintain than most stick on’s.
Benefits of a professionally installed slip resistant surface.
- reduces the risk of falling when regressing and egressing from the tub area.
- the slip resistant surface is incorporated with the resurfacing application,therefore easier to maintain.
- not unsightly to look at.
Drawbacks of some Slip Resistant Surfaces
- bathmats will collect mold and mildew and become unsanitary if left on the floor of the tub.
- bathmats with strong suction cups can damage tub finishes if left in place too long.
- stick on slip resistant surfaces tend to collect dirt and mildew. They can also crack and become unsightly and once removed, leave a permanent outline on the finish of your bathtub.
Blackstone Tub Refinishers‘ slip resistant surface is chemically bonded on to the bathtub or shower base. Our slip resistant surfaces are applied in the color or texture of your choice and can be installed in just a few hours.