Over the years, Bayshore Communications has developed many strong relationships within the investment and finance community. This has lead to an extensive network for us to provide visibility for our clients, which results in increased investor interest and shareholder value. Specifically, we can arrange audiences at major brokerage firms across Canada and the US. Providing access to the attention of brokers in key cities is only one of the ways in which we can help raise awareness of your company's story.
We also participate in several high profile publications, chat rooms and forums that are frequented by thousands of investors daily. Our portfolio has grown to include some of the most trafficked small cap investing websites and we can use these avenues to provide coverage of your corporate strategy.
In addition, we have built a strong following to our weekly newsletter feature. Our database is populated with opted in stock investors who are interested in reading about prospective investment opportunities with undervalued stock.
In summary, our services result in increases in average stock volume and liquidity and include:
- Direct market support which creates stability in the market
- Arranging appointments at major brokerage houses in key Canadian and US cities
- Raising market awareness through mass media e-campaigns including banner advertisements and retail investor communications
- Search engine optimization to ensure that online searches related to your industry, company or stock will be directed to your website
- Coverage in Fundamental Research, which provides institutional quality reporting on small and micro cap companies
- Distribution of corporate fact sheets to potential investors and brokerage houses
- Call centre support from our active call centre where IR reps express the value of your corporation to potential investors
- Direct communication with the online investment community through highly populated and trafficked websites, message boards, blogs and chats