Complete Renovations | Artisan Kitchens and Renovations Calgary Alberta
Renovation, Home Theatre, Residential Design
The Renovation Process
- Request a “Free” 1 – hour Design Consultation – via telephone or email – we will schedule a convenient time to discuss your renovation ideas at either your home or in our showroom. For showroom visits or out-of-town customers, please supply us with dimensions “as accurate as possible” along with photos of the areas you wish to renovate. We will want know what lifestyle challenges your existing design presents. Save clippings from magazines that illustrate the things you like. We also have an extensive portfolio of completed projects and library of magazine photos that we can share with you.
- Invest in a Professional Design for your Renovation – we are the Kitchen Specialists, creating family sanctuaries that escape the urban chaos, but we also design Lower Level Developments, Entertainment Bars, Home Theatre and Gaming Rooms, Rejuvenation Spas and Steam Rooms, Outdoor Living Spaces, Sun filled plant galleries, climate controlled wine storage rooms, and generally any Design worth celebrating. We are completely confident that once you are familiar with our ability to show you in detail how your renovation will look and how experienced we are at solving residential design challenges, you will want to make the most important investment for your renovation – The Design. Fortunately, the Cost of Design work is minimal and about 2% of the overall cost of your renovation.
- Working from accurate measurements taken from your home or supplied to us from out-of- town customers we then create floorplan concepts. From the floorplan our powerful design software allows the customer to view the space from multiple vantages and allows changes to materials such as wall colors, flooring materials, cabinets and countertops.
- We then create a virtual video of your space where you can walk-thru your future renovated space and make all changes necessary before your renovation begins. You also take ownership of the printed plans and renderings that allow you get the required permits for your renovation.
- Once the design and drawings are established we can provide you with an “Estimate of Costs” for your project. Should this Estimate suit your Budget then we can document a scope of work, tender quotes from sub-trades, prepare a sequence and duration schedule, present a contract with either a fixed bid or a cost plus price for your consideration.
- Establish the Commencement Date of your renovation along with a completion date.
- We manage the job with on-site supervision and office support staff through every stage of the renovation until completion and customer satisfaction is achieved.
, Controlled Wine Storage
, Design Software
, Home Theatre
, Renovation Ideas
, Residential Design
, Wine Storage