REIKI - The Usui Method of Natural Healing
What is Reiki?
Reiki (or Rei Ki) is a Japanese word, "Rei" meaning
Universe, and "Ki" meaning Energy. It is not a religion.
Everybody and everything exists of energy. The energy that flows
through us, also referred to in the East as Ki, Chi, or Prana, is what provides us with life sustaining energy. Without this energy, we cannot be alive.
As we go through life, we may develop blocks that prevent
the energy from flowing through us freely.
If this continues for an extended period of time, we may become
emotionally drained or even physically ill. We may experience
symptoms like fatigue and depression; our energy becomes
imbalanced without any obvious reason. .
During a Reiki session the Reiki practitioner becomes a facilitator for this energy, like a conduit, to flow to the client. Very much like an electrical cord that is needed to bring electricity from the outlet to the lamp, likewise the practitioner facilitates the Reiki healing in this way. This will support the client in charging and balancing his or her energy.
Reiki is not only an ancient form of hands-on energy healing that
was rediscovered in the nineteenth century by Mikao Usui, but a way of living as well. We can practice Reiki any moment - by simply being present with our experiences. Mikao Usui developed 5 guidelines to support us in taking responsibility for our lives, thus empowering us in our self-realization process. These guidelines are:
1. Just for Today, do not Worry
2. Just for Today, do not Anger
3. Honor your elders, teachers and parents
4. Earn your Living Honestly
5. Be grateful for everything
What does Reiki do?
Reiki will support your body's innate ability to self-heal
or rather balance on all levels - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.
Following are some benefits of giving or receiving Reiki:
- Promotes natural self-healing
- Balances the energies in the body
- Releases blocks and suppressed feelings
- Treats symptoms as well as causes of disease
- Strengthens immune system
- Balances organs and glands, and their bodily functions
- Clears toxins
- Relieves pain
- Enhances personal awareness and promotes spiritual growth
$70 / session
$105 / enhanced session combined with Neuroacoustic