Did you know that 80% of all U.S. companies finance equipment instead making cash purchases. These businesses choose alternative financing options because they know it can be the simplest, smartest, and most cost effective way to acquire new and used equipment. And, with Aaron Equipment Companies, we can help you with a single piece of equipment . . . or an entire manufacturing line project.
Here’s some of the advantages:
- Tax treatment: A tax-deductible overhead expense.
- Cash flow management: makes you more attractive to traditional lenders when you need them.
- 100 percent financing: more money to invest in revenue-generating activities.
- Immediate write-off of the dollars spent: not depreciated over five to seven years.
- Flexibility: Add or upgrade during the lease term through add-on or master leases.
- Customized solutions: Tailored programs to fit your month-to-month or year-to-year cash flow needs.
- Speed: Respond quickly to new opportunities.
- Improved cash forecasting: Accurately forecast cash requirements.
- Flexible end of term options: Including returning equipment, renewing leases, purchasing equipment.
- Improved earnings: Operating lease accounting provides lower cost than a capital lease early on.
Request Additional Financing information or Contact Jason Adler at (603) 433-9446