Document Management | A&A Project Solutions
Document Management systems can range from a shoebox, storage bins or file cabinets all the way to knowledge management and enterprise content management system. There are several common issues that are involved in managing documents, whether the system is an informal, paper-based method for one person or if it is a formal, structured, computer enhanced system for many people across multiple offices.
Things to Consider:
- Best access – Are you able to find records quickly and efficiently? Are you storing the same documents over and over on several computers?
- Best security method(s)– Passwords, data encryption, laptops – who has them and what are they doing with them? Who can access records, when and how – do you have privileges set on specific records so that only certain people can view them? Fire wall? Access via Free Wi-Fi?
- Best cost – How much do you spend on penalties and fines due to lost documents? How much are you spending on storage space?
Data Capture, Archival & Delivery
- Scanning (on/site & off-site)
- Off-site Storage
- Web-Based Saas (Software as a service)
- Support 24/7
- Secured & Compliant