We build websites with features designed to promote your product or service, and streamline your operations. A typical website might include the following built-in features:
- Image galleries
- Easy-to-use WYSIWYG content editing
- Community message boards (forums), chat, and article comments
- Project management
- Event registration
- E-commerce stores and carts
- Classified ads
- Twitter, Facebook, and Digg integration.
- Newsletters and announcements
- Banner advertising with Google or in-house ads
- File uploading
- Password-protected pages
- Job boards
And that's just a short list of the more popular features we add to the websites we build.
Content Management System (CMS)
We build custom websites using the Joomla CMS. If you need a customized Joomla site for your business or association, we have the experience to get you up and running quickly and on-budget.
If you have a special interest group or association, then there's nothing better than having an online forum. We are expert forum community builders and administrators, so if you want the very latest in forum installation, setup, and management, give us a call.
Everyone is familiar with Wikipedia, and if you ever thought you might like to have a Wiki for your business or organization, then we can help. Wikis are fantastic for everything from basic websites, to group document collaboration, to project management, and more. We can install, customize, and train you to use the exact same software Wikipedia uses, or any of a dozen other types of Wiki software that are currently available.
Has your original website developer disappeared? Need someone to manage your existing website? We provide the following services on an hourly or monthly basis:
- Website Management: We backup your website's database and core files.
- Website Migration: Don't like your current web host? We can move your website to a new location.
Joomla: Trainer Doug Helmer offers the following seminars to individuals and groups:
- Installation and administration
- Joomla template customizing
Social Media: Social media guru Gail Helmer offers three different training courses:
- Introduction to Social Media
- Social Media for Business
- Hands-on Social Media Workshop - Advanced Tips and Tricks