Group walks are generally the best and healthiest way for your dog to socialize in a safe environment.
Your dog will be picked up from your home and then join other canine friends for a walk or romp through a local
park or neighbourhood. On group walks, we typically:
- Walk or run through some of North York's parks, like Sunnybrook and Earl Bales,
or stroll through neighbourhood streets
- Meet and greet other dogs
- Reinforce basic obedience and learn new skills
- Give plenty of cuddles and belly rubs!
All dogs have access to fresh water, toys and healthy treats, and of course, close supervision at all times.
We really do believe that the majority of dogs benefit most from group walks with other dogs. It gives them a
chance to engage in instinctual pack behaviour, which keeps them mentally and physically healthy, and also
drains all that extra restless energy from being alone in the house during the work day.
Group walks are arranged with our clients' safety in mind, and for that reason dogs are matched according
to temperament, disposition and exercise needs.
Group Walk Requirements
- Proof of up to date vaccinations
- Licensing tags on collar
- Basic obedience
- Be able to walk without pulling
- Must not suffer from aggression towards other dogs or people
- Be spayed or neutered
Group Walk, 3 or more days per week $18Private Walk (half hour) $25