Project Management is the big-picture umbrella under which most aspects of a successful card program or campaign are sheltered.
Our suite of services includes:
- Card production budgeting with cost comparison analysis
- Work-back schedules to ensure critical timelines are achieved for a successful on-time and on-budget product launch
- Creative card design, incorporating the latest production technical features, ensuring the most unique designs in the marketplace
- Quality control of production via management of the end-to-end card production process
- Planning for card personalization requirements including embossing, thermal printing, laser engraving, magnetic stripe encoding, bar code application, photo application, encoding of magnetic stripe and encoding of the chip
- Management of card fulfilment requirements including collateral acquisition for personalization, one-to-one marketing and specialty product add-ons
- Management of lettershop services including insertions with corresponding marketing materials
- Planning and preparation for bulk mailings, as well as secure and non-secure shipments
Strategic sourcing in North & South America for card production
- Wherever your cardholder base is located, A LA CARD is able to source the production and distribution, whether your location is in Canada, USA, Mexico or South America
- RFP preparation and execution means we ensure the best solutions and optimum pricing for your card production needs Contract set-up and negotiations during every critical step in the process
- Service Level Agreement (SLA) are established so as to meet your expectations for on-going product delivery
- Process and procedures developed to ensure SLA adherence
Program Set-Up and Information Technology
Card personalization requirements – from data formatting to production file set-up, through to ensuring the final card product meets the required features and its ultimate end-function in the market.
- In-branch personalization services
- In-store personalization services (i.e. photo identification of co-brand credit card products)
- Out-sourcing the printer and customized software needed for onsite card personalization tailored to your specific needs.
If you are looking for a comprehensive range of services relating to the development and delivery of plastic card and Smart Card programs, A LA CARD brings direct experience at every step of the process.
Day-to-Day Management of Your Card Program(s)
Once a project or product has launched, there are requirement for on-going day-to-day management to ensure card program success.
A LA CARD provides this seamless on-going service to maintain a continuous card program via:
- Daily communications with suppliers for daily and weekly production updates
Communication directly with your branches to achieve on-time product delivery and support for their needs
- Inventory forecasting to ensure card supply is maintained
A LA CARD has the team available to manage the intricate day-to-day requirements of your card program. There is no need to keep in-house staff on the payroll for this task as your trusted card program management partner is able to manage the details for you.