Allegro™ is an economical addition to the GE Interlogix family of security systems. Allegro offers up to 20 zones of burglary and fire protection. With a built-in keypad and siren that is capable of 85 dB, Allegro is well-suited for multi-family buildings, such as apartments.
The panel comes standard with 20 zones, one of which can be a hardwired supervised zone. The built-in radio receiver works with most Crystal or SAW Learn Mode sensors.
The Dialog™ Telephone Interface Module (DTIM) is a battery operated communication link between the control panel and the central monitoring station. The DTIM receives radio signals from the panel, then uses the phone line to report security system events to the central monitoring station.
The DTIM provides added security by separating the telephone interface from the panel. If the panel is damaged during a break-in or fire, the DTIM can still report to the central monitoring station.
The DTIM is a supervised device that transmits supervisory signals every hour for the panel to receive. When the battery is low, the module transmits a low battery signal.
System programming can be done on -site from the panel using the built-in keypad, or off-site using ToolBox® downloader software (version 5.7 and later).
- One supervised hardwire zone
- Up to 20 sensors
- Supports Crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- 4 user programmable access codes
- SIA or CID central station reporting formats
- Event buffer with time and date stamp
- Built-in radio receiver/transmitter
- Built-in panel keypad
- Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- On-site or remote programming
The NetworX NX-6 is a full-featured, mid-sized security system that uses advanced technology for burglary, fire and environmental detection. The NX-6 is a flexible security system that is easy to install and simple to use. With two partitions and up to 16 zones, the NX-6 can handle most medium residential and commercial security needs.
The NX-6 panel comes standard with six hardwire zone inputs. Four programmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event. The modular design allows for complete integration of multiple systems within one enclosure. Adding more zones or expanding capability is fast and easy.
Convenient and flexible
Conduct quick and easy on-site programming with alphanumeric keypads and a menu driven text interface. Off-site programming is also available with the DL-900 software for Windows.
- Flash memory microprocessor
- Expanded event log
- Early open/late close reporting
- Programmable loop response
- Expandable to 12 hardwire/16 wireless zones
- Maximum of 8 keypads with up to 8 per partition
- 2 true partitions with separate account codes, entry/exit delays, and feature selections for each partition
- 40 user codes
- 512-event history log that provides date, time, event and user number
- Wireless technology with up to 12 supervised zones
- Hardwire expansion up to 16 zones
- Supports SIA and contact ID communication formats
- CP-01 Compliant
Concord 4 is a full-featured security system for intrusion and fire detection that complies with SIA CP-01 false alarm standards. Easy to install and simple to use, Concord's modular design and advanced software provide outstanding system flexibility to meet the needs of virtually any residential or commercial security application. High standards
The panel comes standard with eight hardwire zone inputs, including a 2-wire smoke detector loop that can handle up to 20 detectors. A built-in RF receiver with 96-zone capacity provides instant compatibility with the complete line of GE Security Learn Mode sensors. Two programmmable outputs can be set up to activate external devices during an alarm or other system event.
Expands Concord's capabilities by adding SuperBusR 2000 8z Input Modules for eight additional zones per module, or SuperBus2000 4-Relay Output Midules to add four more output points. SnapCardsTM also add to system zone inputs and outputs. Each card (one per panel) connects easily to the panel circuit board inside the cabinet for a clutter-free, professional installation.
Increase RF coverage area by adding up to four SuperBus 2000 RF receivers or SuperBus 2000 RF transceivers. Each receiver supports all 96 zones.
Expand the system even further with a Phone Interface/Voice Module for on- and off-site system control using touch-tone phones. The module includes a speaker output that provides on-site voice status and alarm messages.
Adding a SuperBus2000 Energy Saver Module lets users control heating and air conditioning. The Power Line Carrier Power Transformer adds X10 light control. The Wireless Gateway Module allows users to control and monitor the status of the system from the Alarm.com web site.
Increase power capability for system peripheral with a SuperBus 2000 2-amp Power Supply Module with battery backup. The module provides 2 amps at 12 VDC.
- Six partitions and eight built in hardwire zones - 96 zones maximum as either hardwire, wireless, or combination
- 96 wireless zones standard onboard
- Two onboard programmable outputs
- Compatible with all GE Security crystal and SAW Learn Mode sensors
- SIA CP-01 False Alarm Reduction Standard compliant
- 2- and 4-wire smoke detector compatibility
- Panel auxiliary power provides 1 amp
- Built-in-12-watt siren driver