What falls under the category of "mould remediation" or "mildew cleanup" ? As a full service company, ™ has a clear definition for you: mould abatement, decontamination or mildew cleanup is a safe, effective and total removal of Mould Spores and growth from buildings, homes and personal possessions.
There are many types of toxic mould which create health and structure hazards found in ceilings, walls, carpets, crawl space, basements, etc. The effects on the health and safety of individuals within the indoor environment are crucial. Mould can wreak havoc on your immune system. Every day, people experience unpredicted sick symptoms and allergic reactions like dizziness, nausea, weakness, sleeplessness, headaches and prolonged flu-like symptoms - seemingly without reason. ™
answers the need for excellent air quality at home and at work, with over 30 Years of Mould Remediation Experience. We provide complete Mould Removal & Cleanup Services, this is the preferred process to achieve complete mould purification:
- Free visual evaluation upon your request
- Mould examination and lab testing
- Mould Decontamination & Mould Spore Removal Procedures using `green` materials:
- If you have a small area that needs mould and mildew sanitizing; we seal off the affected area to prevent the spread of spores then perform mould sanitizing procedures.
- For a larger contaminated area, we create a containment barrier which seals off non contaminated area and sanitize the affected are.
- Mould Damage Repair.
- Mould Air & Surface testing to verify job done well.
™ uses top-of-the-line equipment, such as superior air scrubbers and negative air machines, dehumidifiers, and more to rid your home of mould and mildew.
We guarantee 100% mould purification clearance pass - not even dead mould spores are detected once our process is done, unlike other cleaning methods in the market (heating, micro mist and others which leave inert spores around).
All treated areas are covered by fungicidal protective coating application to prevent future mould growth in this area. Note, we use only
materials in our remediation process (no bleach or other harmful acids).
Pass clearance testing is done by a third party to ensure our process is monitored by another certified professional lab, leaving you the customer with the best guarantee.
Our Certified Technicians are on call 24/7, equipped with fully loaded units, ready to handle any mould problem and ensure that your home is mould-cleaned and all mould damage is repaired.