3NGNetworks.com :: Live Answering Service
Network Monitoring, Answering Service
Time to get serious about who answers your calls
Choosing an answering service is not an easy task, and it's a process that we treat with the utmost pride and sincerity. When we represent your business we do it with the same level of excellence you would expect from your own employees, becoming a seamless extension of your office. Our goal is to bring you executive-level answering service solutions that are tailored to fit your needs. Our highly trained and attentive agents become experts in your business through custom scripting and rules defined by you.
You miss 100% of the calls you don’t answer
Think you can't be available 24 hours a day? Well now you can. Using scripts customized specifically to meet your needs; our agents can take messages, page your on-call staff, and interact with your clients to your specifications, creating a business answering service solution that can fit your needs.
- Proven technology and solid infrastructure
- Increase your availability to your customers
- Lower the cost of overhead
- Boost sales by only pursuing qualified leads
- Generate higher revenues through increased customer retention
- Streamline your workflow and maximize your time
The vAnswer product line was created to aid businesses in growing and attaining operational resources otherwise too expensive or complicated to create or maintain. 3NG’s vAnswer service solves problems quickly and efficiently by completely taking over all aspects of customer and technical support along with network monitoring for your business. Outsourcing these responsibilities directly translates into a higher quality of service at a lower cost.
Scalable, Affordable and Effective
Because we house a large team of US based operators and have complete management of the call center and queuing capabilities growing with 3NG vAnswer is seamless. There’s no extra fee’s to grow, simply adjust your plan or move forward on a usage basis.
Our technology allows us to perform for you
- Queue calls in the order received
- Route calls via a variety of sophisticated algorithms (from top-down, round robin, or all agents simultaneously, to the longest idle agent, least busy agent, or the agent with fewest answered calls)
- Route calls according to agents' skills; route calls to overflow agents when all primary agents are busy
- Adjust data-driven call priorities to support calls from premier customers
- Improve training and management by silently monitoring, coaching or joining in on calls; record calls for future analysis and quality assurance
- Display live queue or agent information, including hook state, status, and statistics for the shift; monitor statistics on a local PC, over the Internet or through the telephone user interface
- Report on and analyze agent and queue performance and overall system utilization using comprehensive, real-time data
, Network Monitoring