American Paper Optics has manufactured over 100 MILLION 3D glasses made to exact specification for some of the largest 3D movies ever produced. Our folded and packaged 3D glasses are delivered in singles, doubles, and most commonly in our specialized 4 packs for DVD and Blu-ray insertion. American Paper Optics invented the 4 packs of 3D glasses for easy insertion into DVD with its original order of over 28,000,000 3D glasses for Shrek 3D in 2005. Since then, American Paper Optics has been the exclusive manufacturer for a number of studios producing 2 packs and 4 packs of 3D glasses for such major titles as:
- Monsters vs. Aliens (Bob's Big Break): 16,000,000 3D Glasses
- Coraline: 15,000,000 3D Glasses
- The Final Destination: 10,000,000 3D Glasses
- My Bloody Valentine 3D: 12,000,000 3D Glasses
- Hannah Montana- Best of Both World's in 3D: 14,000,000
- Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D: 18,000,000 3D Glasses
American Paper Optics is the exclusive representative for 3D technologies such as ColorCode, TrioScopics, TriOviz, and our own superior anaglyph red/cyan system. Our expert manufacturing along with the specialized encoding of each of these 3D systems allow us to deliver the best possible 3D effects for DVD and Blu-ray on television and computers now. Give us a call now and we will help you choose the best 3D system to drive your release into the next dimension.